Hypnosis in Philadelphia
Hypnosis in Philadelphia became very popular and highly demanded among patients with different disorders and phobias. Hypnosis is the way to communicate with the subconscious mind and the possibility of establishing a correcting pattern to achieve the best result. That is one of many reasons why most patients choose this method over surgical and drug treatments.
Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic is a nationwide recognized Philadelphia Holistic Clinic branch directed by the medical doctor, hypnotherapist, acupuncturist, homeopath, and Reiki master Dr. Victor Tsan, MD. This center was established in 2000 in a suburban village near the Northeast part of Philadelphia, PA. In 2005, Dr. Tsan established the second practice on Roosevelt Boulevard in the center of the Northeast. Every year an average of 1000 patients get treatment at the Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic.
Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic – Modern Approach to Hypnosis in Philadelphia and other natural healing techniques
The Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic, led by Dr. Tsan, is happy to convey to the patients the state-of-the-art, the newest, and the hottest advanced techniques of Clinical Hypnosis in Philadelphia and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for personal health care management.
He is persistently studying new methods and collecting the most modern scientific discoveries to achieve the best results. Dr. Tsan challenges the most complicated medical cases to keep current and obtain knowledge. He also attends learning conferences provided by the best worldwide coaches every year.
Dr. Tsan discovered that the key to treating the most problematic medical conditions was pinpointing the disorder’s core instead of hunting for the patient’s complaint. And when the problem is recognized and an inclusive healing strategy is established, the Hypnotherapist is ready to develop a way to fight the disease.
Best Hypnosis in Philadelphia means Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic.
Why would you choose Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic for hypnosis treatment in Philadelphia?
- Live hypnotic sessions. We will not ask you to wear headphones or listen to a generic recording that you can get for $5 on Amazon. We will work with you in the privacy of our hypnotarium, where everything is set for your comfort.
- Medical doctors are entirely dedicated to naturopathic and alternative medicine. Pennsylvania and many other states have no license requirements for hypnosis and hypnotherapy. In reality, many of the so-called “Hypnotists” are imposters who use the mask of hypnotherapists for business purposes only. It is known that most “certified hypnosis practitioners” and “hypnotherapy instructors” are either hobbyists or imposters. Make sure you’ve chosen the right practitioner for your treatment. At Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic, you will find Victor Tsan, MD. He dedicated his medical career to holistic and alternative medicine and has 35+ years of experience in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Medical Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Reiki, and more.
- Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic is a division of well-known in the USA and a Worldwide Philadelphia Holistic Clinic in the heart of Northeast Philadelphia. Our clinic is open six days a week from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM, and all hypnotherapy sessions are performed in the unique hypnotarium designed and customized by Dr. Tsan.
- Individual sessions. Dr. Tsan does not believe in group sessions. He believes group sessions do not address a particular patient’s problem. Even for smoking cessation, alcohol addiction, or weight loss, each patient needs a customized individual approach because the reason for smoking, overeating, or alcohol addiction lies deep in a person’s subconscious mind, and the root of the problem is different. Dr. Tsan will dig deep into the core of your problem, find the initial factor or event that caused it, and eliminate it at the beginning of its development.
- Real titles and credentials. Many hypnosis practitioners introduce themselves as celebrities, award winners, Ph Ds, etc. In reality, all these claims are faked. They are just imposters who underwent (or maybe not) a 2-3 day hypnosis training in so-called hypnosis schools and academies. Without knowledge and understanding of anatomy, physiology, and pathology, they charge patients without any ability to help.
- Treatment cost information. Our price list is on our website, available for you before your initial FREE consultation. The only thing you may find during the initial visit is that we issued a coupon that may cover some percentage of the treatment price. Our popular coupon is “20% off regular treatment price for each session during treatment”.
How to find the best hypnosis in Philadelphia?
Suppose you are living in Philadelphia, PA, or the nearest suburbs. In that case, you can Google Hypnotist in Philadelphia, Hypnotist near me, or Hypnosis near me and see the list of practitioners and clinics that perform this complicated neuro-linguistic programming treatment.
When looking for Hypnosis in Philadelphia, you must find the best hypnotist and hypnotic facility in Philadelphia. And don’t forget that a hypnotherapist is a medical doctor who understands the mechanism of medical conditions and knows how to apply the hypnosis technique.
Dr. Tsan – Medical Director of the Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic, has been practicing clinical hypnosis since 1976. As a medical doctor, he strives to deliver supreme, innovative, well-organized, and economical universal health care to our society.
Contact Philadelphia Hypnotherapy Clinic at (267) 403-3085 for an initial FREE consultation or use our online scheduling application and get into the vehicle’s driver’s seat that will bring you to a happy and healthy future.